Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tatutina Happy Box Review

good tat logo 

Tatutina is a wonderful company that offers the cutest products designed by mother and daughter! To read more about them click HERE.


I had the opportunity to review one of their newest products out there, their Happy Boxes! It's a new category of wooden boxes that can be personalized with an initial/wooden letter. Labeling these is almost as fun as filling them. 

OC-ABC's
You can choose between an Open Cube box, which comes in three different colors: blue, pink, or white.

Open Cube Box - Blue
Open Cube Box - White
Open Cube Box - Pink
 

Or you can choose a Square Keepsake Box, which also comes in pink, blue or white.


Square Keepsake Box - Pink
Square Keepsake Box - Blue
 
 
Square Keepsake Box - White
 I chose the blue keepsake box with the letter L on it for my son Landon. I thought it would be something great for my to put all my little keepsakes in from him, such as his first hand prints and footprints, birth certificate, drawings and stuff from school. Then when he is older, old enough to appreciate it I will give it to him to have and cherish as I did! Pretty cute idea huh?

Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Mrs Very Flamable's Savings and Reviews is responsible for prize shipment

No comments:

Post a Comment