Friday, April 19, 2013

Fabulous Friday April 19,2013

It's been a crazy week worldwide! I'd like to start out by saying I'm glad they have captured the Boston,Massachusetts Marathon Bombers. One dead and the last one just took in to custody! What a great effort of all the officers there. My prayers have been with you there and remain with you.

Secondly I have been getting ready for my sons 4th birthday party on the 22nd. I cannot believe he has grown this quick. Next year my baby boy starts school. When I told him mommy was going to give gifts out to someone on his birthday this year for my Earth Day Giveaway he said oh mommy that's so nice of you. :) so sweet

Third is I received a lot of great things this week in the mail. I got my It Works Body Wrap from Misty Simpson and Soda Streambin the mail today. Yesterday I received a few of my Fathers Day Gift Guide products and I received a bow of Rocky Mountain Popcorn (review and giveaway to come soon). Giving away prizes and receiving these great things to review are two of my favorite parts about blogging but the first part is all my readers I get to meet and talk to!

We had a winner this week of the GodeFroy Beauty Giveaway so I would like to say a special congratulations to Ginger Furr for winning that! She is one of my most dedicated readers!

My husband started his new job today after an interview Wednesday and orientation yesterday. He is such a great man and strives to support his family without fail. Speaking of my husband I have not announced it yet but now is a great time. Journey Gym, a company I had worked with in the past has given me the opportunity to work with them again! My husband will be doing their 10 week Health is a Journey System with them and we will start that soon with video updates. Big thanks to him for undergoing this for me!

Overall my week has been fabulous! I would love to hear how yours was. Comment below or on the Facebook status with this blog link and let me know!

Thanks to my readers for everything you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment