Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Eatsmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale Review

logo 

 

Eatsmart offers you a variety of scales to weigh the important things in life, such as Kitchen Scales, Bathroom Scales and Luggage Scales! 

For my review I chose the Eat Smart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale. It's an awesome tool to have. You can weigh pretty much anything you would need in the kitchen, whether that be meats, flours, fruits/ veggies, etc. It even has a feature where you can subtract the weight of any plate or container that you are weighing your food on or in.

 

 It has four convenient measurement modes: Grams, Ounces, Kilograms and Pounds. The one I use the most is pounds but every once in awhile I have to use the ounce function. I find it even more convenient that you can switch in between the modes without removing whatever it may be that you are weighing.

 You also don't have to worry about going through a ton of batteries because it conveniently has a 3 minute auto turn off. So for those busy nights in the kitchen when you trying to cook, get everything ready to cook, keep the kids away from the hot stove and keep the tv on cartoons you have on less thing to worry about shutting off.

 It works really great for portion control. So if you're on a diet or just like to monitor what you take in this is the scale for you!  

You can choose between four colors when you pick out your scale: red, black, white and silver. Decision, decisions, decisions!

In the end I love this scale. Never something I thought I would need in my kitchen but now that I have it I refuse to give it up and you will to. Go ahead and figure it out for yourself, head on over to Eat Smart and order you one!

  Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment