Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Baby Bee-Haven Review





Baby Bee-Haven in a product line that makes life more comfy for your little ones and convenient for you. They have products for stroller organization, their See-N-Store Stroller Organizer, stroller support with their Cush'n Go, for boys and girls, for those days out and about at the park they have a Swingin' Smart Swing Seat Cover, and for all those feeding you have with baby's they have the Dream Feeder, to make feeding feel better for you and baby.

I received the Dream Feeder to review. Not only is it cute enough it's cushiony enough. It's pretty much a memory foam pillow for your arm. All you have to do is strap it on to your arm with its velcro arm band before starting a feeding and your good to go. The fabric on it is so soft and silky feeling. I would have loved to have had this when my son was a baby. I don't know how many times I put a pillow on my arm to keep it from going numb and to keep his head comfy.

   

If you want to know more about Baby Bee-Haven and check out the site, click HERE.

 Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment