Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Boba Review

Boba Family



Boba provides the  best baby carriers you could ask for! Whether you choose the Boba Air, which is convenient for parents on the go or travelers, the Boba Carrier which works for both baby's and toddlers alike, the Boba Wrap which keeps your baby snuggled up to you from birth to 18 months, the option is all your but you can't go wrong whichever way you choose.

I chose the Boba Air. I am always on the go and as a mother I'm sure you share the "constantly forgetting" to grab everything problem. With the Boba Air all I have to do it grab my little satchel with the Boba Air in it and head out the door. Then when it's time to pack things up and go all I have to do is fold, zip and stash it away in the diaper bag. You can wear it with baby on the front of you or on the back, which is a great feature.
 


This baby carrier is based all on freedom and convenience. Remember those days before kids when you had enough hands, feel that again with Boba Air.

To find more out about Boba and to order your very own click HERE.

  Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment