Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Merlot SkinCare Review



Merlot Skincare is a company that utilizes red grapes to their full advantage. You know they say a glass of red wine a day will help ward off cancer and lower cholesterol and with that information Dr. Grapes (Mr. Merlot) took off with his idea to turn them into a skin care solution! To read more click HERE.

While Merlot Skin Care offers a wide variety of products that range from Facial Creams, Microdermabrasion, Cleansers, Masks, Scrubs, Sanitizers, Lip Balm, Foot Cream and a fragrance I chose two to review. Those were the Foot Cream and Purifying Peel-Off Mask.

Purifying Peel Off MaskFoot Cream 


The foot cream was very refreshing. I have and always have had very dry cracked heels and on my right foot a har a spot of psoriasis. After using the foot cream for a week my crack in my heel were virtually gone and the psoriases completely healed! I should note that I had tried every form of psoriases treatment there was out there up until this point. I also used the foot cream on my husband because it said it worked well for tired and achy feet and after being on his feet all day at work they were indeed that. He loved it too and said it exceeded his expectations.
The Purifying Peel-Off Mask was a savior in itself! I tried it on myself and my mother. It's so easy to use. You simply apply a layer and wait 15 minutes to peel it off. My face stays a little red due to Rosacia and normally I had to cake it with make up to cover it up but not after a use with this! My face feel rejuvenated. My mother also loved it too. It seemed to decrease the wrinkles, which may I say I didn't think she had that many of, she has aged very gracefully. It left both of our faces feeling as smooth as a babies bottom. 
I wish I could try each and every one of their products and I will most certainly start buying from them and you should too. Give them a try atleast   

  Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Mrs Very Flamable's Savings and Reviews is responsible for prize shipment

No comments:

Post a Comment