Friday, October 26, 2012

Parnevu T-Tree Products Review!!!



I recently had the pleasure of reviewing some products from Parnevu! They are listed below: 
                       T-Tree Leave-In Conditioner
                       T-Tree Relaxer kit (Super formula)
                       Extra-Dry Salon Shampoo

Let me starts out by saying I have really really thick dry hair.  I was a little worried about doing the relaxer but with easy to follow instructions it worked out great!

 I used the other two products (T-Tree Leave-In Conditioner and Extra-Dry Salon Shampoo) for a week in exchange for my normal shampoo and hair products (Suave Professionals).

PARNEVU Salon ShampooThe Extra-Dry Salon Shampoo worked wonders for me. Other Shampoos always left my hair feeling almost gritty like but NOT Parnevu! I almost really didn't even need to use conditioner. For the last three days of my week long trial with Parnevu's Extra-Dry Salon Shampoo I did not use conditioner and my hair was still silky smooth! A lot of times when I do not use conditioner from the tangled, web of frizzy hair I have I usually have troubles getting a brush through it, not now. Thanks Parnevu for a great shampoo experience!

Photobucket



The T-Tree Leave-In Conditioner, I could go on and on about this stuff! It's like pouring a magic potion onto your hair. My hair was not only super manageable in Tennessee's changing weather but it was B-E-A-utiful! Also did you know continuing use of Tea Tree Oil Leave in formula promotes a natural healing process for total hair and scalp health.  I have really dry hair and the Tea Tree oil formula helped with the dandruff and flaking. So also no more walking around itching your head!



PARNEVU T-Tree No-Lye Conditioning Relaxer System - Super WITH FREE T-Tree ShampooNow let's talk about this T-Tree Relaxer Kit (Super Formula). I was scared to death to use it on my hair, although it was not my first relaxer. I always get terrified about using these. I don't want to be bald, ya know? All my worries were for nothing though. Parnevu gives you easy to follow and detailed instructions on how to use their Relaxers! The results were FANTABULOUS! I mean my hair looks so good. If my camera wasn't down I would most definitely upload some pictures for you but it's just my luck that it would be. Also most relaxers, especially Super Formula, have a real nice burning sensation to them. Not so much with this. I also liked that they had a chart in the instructions about the time to leave it in based on your hair. 

All in all Parnevu rocks! Their prices rock too! If from reading my review you think they rock to make sure to "Follow" the on Twitter or "Like" them on Facebook! Also if you'd like to know more about T-Tree Oil they have a really nice section on their website about T-Tree Oil and its benefits to you, just click here!







No comments:

Post a Comment