Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Exciting news about an upcoming review from Dorm Co



I would like to announce that coming up I will have a review from a wonderful company called Dorm Co.

This is the perfect place for college students to get everything they need and most of everything they could want.Whether that is those special size sheets you have to have for your dorm room, under-bed storage so you can cram everything into that little shared space, or just some decor, it's all here,

I will be reviewing one of their laundry bags. I had tons to choose from. To figure out which one I chose click HERE!

I hope everyone is as excited to see the review and I am to receive the product and write the review.

Wanna know more about them now click on the links below:

Dorm Co Website
Dorm Co Facebook
Dorm Co Twiiter
Dorm Co Pintrest

2 comments:

  1. This will be a perfect giveaway, if I win. I have one starting college in September and one in January. They will definitely need things like this. I can't wait to read your review and enter the giveaway! I love reviews, they help a great deal when purchasing items! Thanks, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to follow up after wandering through the website. I LOVE their packages. The prices are really good. I do think many things could easily be purchased at Wal-Mart. But I need to tell you that I WILL be purchasing a trunk and the awesome dry erase board!

    ReplyDelete