Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pearl Mountain Software Photo Collage Maker

Do you have a bunch of pictures that you'd love to put together into one photo on your computer, iPod, iPad, iPhone, or smart phone? Than look no further than to Pearl Mountain Software for their Picture Collage Maker!

It's your very own digital scrap book. With templates for every occasion from birthdays to holidays and everything in between. It's rated as one of the top twenty apps for Mac!

You can personalize your pictures in any way imaginable! You can add frames. You can resize and crop your photos in app. You can add text and change color and back ground!

An after your done you can choose to save it, print it, email it or even set it as a desktop image/screen image! So many convenient options! I also found that it you save it to any device that has Bluetooth you can take it to Walmart (or any other store that offers such) and print it off at one of their kiosks! AWESOME!

For more information go here http://www.picturecollagesoftware.com/

To download the app to your computer or device go here http://appstore.com/mac/picturecollagemaker!

I know I had a blast using it. My husband and I just celebrated our one year anniversary and I made us some quick easy collages I posted to my Facebook and had printed off in 8x10s at Walmart! You can see them below!

Last but not least they also have a free version (lite version) you can use as well but I recommend going all out so you can take full advantage of what it has to offer!








No comments:

Post a Comment